Wednesday, July 15, 2009

THE KNOWLES KIDS

THIS IS WHY I LOVE SOLANGE CAUSE SHE JUST DON'T GIVE A F@*$. THE HEAD PIECE IS NICE. HER ANSWER 2 THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE HER BECAUSE SHE IS THE ANTI-B.:

“…sick of people thinking I’m gonna be my sisters enemy.You are FAR out of line.Take your fake “love and healing “somewhere else. Now that was the “nice” read.Next person who hits me with some negative energy about my sister is gonna get Fox news all over again.Ya hear! Don’t try to love ME becuz u want 2 be the “anti Beyonce”.I am the “all for” Beyonce.Now kiss both of our Knowles asses if u don’t like it! Call me whatever u want to, but next time I say “yo momma….” don’t flinch. See how u feel. Now back to your regular scheduled programming. I’m back in the booth creating & she is somewhere shutting down a sold out show kisses…”

BEYONCE ROCKED A PURPLE PRINTED MATTHEW WILLIAMSON DRESS WITH RED LOUBOUTINS LOOKING TOUGH.




JUELZ, NUFF SAID.
BEYONCE ROCKED A GUCCI JUMPER, & GUISEPPE ZANOTTI KICKS WITH A STUDDED FENDI BAG THAT I DIDN'T PAY ANY ATTENTION BUT I SHOULD HAVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment